Hey Primary Care Provider!
You have been sent to this page because someone told you that you should offer color testing to your patients.
Why Should a Primary Care Provider offer color vision screening?
- About 15% of us will develop a color deficiency as we age.
- Color deficiency is a strong predictor of age-onset forms of blindness.
- Patients who receive a color deficiency screening will be referred to an optometrist or ophthalmologist sooner than they would have been previously.
- More than half of patients have not had a recent eye exam
(An annual eye exam is recommended for patients over 65!).
Here are the benefits for you:
- Increased revenue by providing color deficiency screening (Screenings average $56 per patient who is referred for further testing).
- Color deficiency screening can be completed while in the waiting room or even at home before the patient arrives at your office!
- You can help your patients to avoid unnecessary injury and illnesses that can often be attributed to age-onset forms of blindness1
- The SolutionsInLowVision online color test automatically sends the results of any color test taken to your email (if you choose), and also shows you where referrals to your practice for color screenings are coming from
We’re currently building out our platform to further serve you within your admin area at SolutionsInLowVision.
Beyond color testing, these features include:
- Continued support for your staff to provide services to patients identified with an age-onset form of blindness.
- On-line resources for staff to reference as they begin to work with patients with low vision.
- Support for your billing department to help build revenue in your practice (when needed and applicable).
Depending on the size of your practice, this service has the potential to help you earn hundreds or even thousands of dollars per month.
But that’s not all.
We’re also giving you a 1 month trial, at no cost.
We’re so confident that you’re going to really enjoy having this as an offering for your patients that you can join today and try us out for free for the first 30 days, no strings attached.
We’ll show you how to easily earn more from color testing than you’re spending (again, just $49/month) in the first 30 days.
If not, just email us and cancel. No hard feelings.
So don’t wait.
plus a 1 month free trial
1. From the “Aging and vision loss fact sheet” produced by the American Foundation for the Blind