Hey Primary Care Provider!
You have been sent to this page because someone told you that you should offer color testing to your patients.
Well, whoever sent you here is right!
Why Should a Primary Care Provider offer color vision screening?
- – About 15% of us will develop a color deficiency as we age.
- – Color deficiency is a strong predictor of age-onset forms of blindness.
- – Patients who receive a color deficiency screening will be referred to
a doctoran optometrist or ophthalmologist sooner than they would have been previously.
- – More than half of patients have not had a recent eye exam
(An annual eye exam is recommended for patients over 65!).
Here are the benefits for you:
– Increased revenue by providing color deficiency screening (Screenings average $56 per patient who is referred for further testing).
– Color deficiency screening can be completed while in the waiting room or even at home before the patient arrives at your office!
– You can help your patients to avoid unnecessary injury and illnesses that can often be attributed to age-onset forms of blindness1
– The SolutionsInLowVision online color test automatically sends the results of any color test taken to your email (if you choose), and also shows you where referrals to your practice for color screenings are coming from
plus a 1 month free trial
And we’re currently building out a bunch of features within SolutionsInLowVision that go way beyond color testing, including:
– Continued support for your staff to provide services to patients identified with an age-onset form of blindness.
– On-line resources for staff to reference as they begin to work with patients with low vision.
– Support for your billing department to help build revenue in your practice (when needed and applicable).
Depending on the size of your facility or agency, this service has the potential to help you earn hundreds, or even thousands of dollars per month.
But currently, during the time when we’re building out all of these features, you can secure your low monthly rate.
So don’t wait. Join today!
$49/month plus a 1 month free trial