Hey Post Acute Care Provider!
You have been sent to this page because someone told you that you should offer color testing to your patients.
Well, whoever sent you here is right!
Why Should a Post-Acute Care Provider offer color vision screening?
- – About 15% of us will develop a color deficiency as we age.
- – Color deficiency is a strong predictor of age-onset forms of blindness.
- – Identify patients who could benefit from receiving low vision therapy through your rehabilitation department. This could potentially lead to improved outcomes and increased revenue.
- – More than half of patients have not had a recent eye exam
(An annual eye exam is recommended for patients over 65!).
Here are the benefits for you:
– Potential increase in revenue by providing color deficiency screening (Screenings average $56 per patient who is referred for further testing).
– Detect age-onset forms of blindness sooner, leading to reduced readmission rates due to falls and fractures1
$49/month plus a 1 month free trial
And we’re currently building out a bunch of features within SolutionsInLowVision that go way beyond color testing, including:
– Continued support for your staff to provide services to patients identified with an age-onset form of blindness.
– On-line resources for staff to reference as they begin to work with patients with low vision.
– Support for your billing department to help build revenue in your practice (when needed and applicable).
In the future, access to this service will cost $249/month.
But currently, during the time when we’re building out all of these features, you can secure your low monthly rate.
So don’t wait. Join today!
plus a 1 month free trial